PT. Inti Brunel Teknindo provides specialist personnel to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries. Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies.
We have a global network with local market knowledge in 97 locations around the world.
We have Great Opportunity for you to Explore. Will you be keen?
Process Engineer Utilities
Jakarta 6 months; renewal
- Bachelor of Science degree in Process Engineering
- < 55 (fifty-five) years old
- 7+ (seven) years’ experience oil and gas and petrochemical project (i.e. refinery project, petrochemical, and gas processing/ LNG).
- Expert as Process Engineer in Utilities plant in refinery (i.e. boiler, steam-turbine generator, SWRO, BWRO etc.)
- Expert in engineering design for major Process Plant
- Expert as Lead Process Engineer
- Expert of current internationally recognized Codes and Standards such as, American Petroleum Institute (API), American National Standards Institute (ANSI), Instrument Society of American (ISA), American Society of Testing Material (ASTM), American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Has been the principal engineer responsible for the design, analysis and review for Process systems and Specification in refinery
- Has a proven ability to perform Process engineering include study, calculation in Process System with a high level of quality.
- Working knowledge in the use of computer programs (latest process simulation software i.e HYSYS/Pro II/Flare Net) applicable to such designs
- Had maintained effective relationship with COMPANY and Contractor and good coordination work to completed engineering activities in accordance with schedule requirements.
- Has a good medical record
- Fluent in Communication and writing in English
Kindly send us your CV, references & related certificates to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Put the “Job Title” as the subject email.
Kindly also advise,
- Current Work Location?
- Expected Salary?
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Appreciate your positive response.