Santika Pendopo Energy was awarded by Pertamina EP, a subsidiary of PT. Pertamina (PERSERO) for the Talang Akar Pendopo Field on June 5, 2010 through the Kerja Sama Operasi (KSO) which also known as the “Operation Cooperation” program. The block is located in Pendopo Field, South Sumatera, Indonesia with a total acrage of about 85 square km.
Kerjasama Operasi (KSO) Pertamina EP – Santika Pendopo Energy currently is seeking a dedicated person to fill in a position of:
- Male / Female, age between 30-45 year old
- Possess a bachelor degree from petroleum engineering or other relevant education background.
- Minimum 3 year experience in Oil & Gas company (PSC/KPS).
- Having experience to do the following jobs:
- Production monitoring and evaluation
- Work over design and execution
- Production equipment design
- Cost estimating and budgeting
- Well testing program, execution and evaluation
- Planning for re-activate, re-opening, stimulation and execution program.
- Doing a technical basic of well measurement with EMR and Amerada
- Responsible for daily, monthly, yearly report and other related administration job.
- Having good relationship with Pertamina EP, SKK-Migas and Unit Pengolahan Pertamina (Processing Unit of Pertamina) and local community.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Will be placed in Jakarta Office
ONLY SHORLISTED CANDIDATE WILL BE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW SESSION
Please send your comprehensive resume and recent color photograph not later than May 1, 2015 to email@example.com