PT Donggi-Senoro LNG (“DSLNG”) is the first LNG Joint Venture project developed as a downstream business activity in Indonesia. DSLNG’s facility located in Uso, Banggai Regency of Central Sulawesi, has a production capacity of 2 Million tonnes of LNG per annum. Striving to be a world class facility, DSLNG is committed to becoming a safe and reliable provider of LNG.
To strengthen the team in DSLNG, we are looking for dynamic professionals to fill the following positions:
EMERGENCY RESPONSE TECHNICIANS (TD-ERT-03)
- To conduct and maintain fire fighting & rescue operation readiness and activities at the DSLNG and their plant support facilities. To conduct for test, maintenance and inspection of all fire protection system & fire fighting equipments to be cost effective in line with the company policy. To assess on the anomalies or deficiencies to increase reliability and integrity of fire protection systems and fire fighting equipments. Ensure all work is carried out in safe manner to company standard, codes and practices, to achieve plant in safe, reliable, efficient and friendly environmental.
- Response and involve for any incident/accident or emergency situation especially for fire fighting and rescue operations, and to train DSLNG employee for fire and rescue training.
- Perform as a Leader in the first coming on the scene of incident / accident or emergency situation.
- Senior high school in technical/IPA
- At least 10 years of experiences as ER and Practitioners Firefighting in major Oil & Gas, LNG and Petrochemical companies
- Fire fighting and rescue training course
- Certified as Fire Fighter and Rescuer and also driving of heavy vehicle (B2 license)
- Physically fit as per Fire Fighter and Rescue requirement is strongly recommended
- Ready and able for hard working and facing with emergency situation
- Willing be on contractual basis
- Willing be on fixed pattern work schedule
- Be proficient in oral and written English
- Work Location – Site Office, Central Sulawesi
The company will provide excellent remuneration and benefits package commensurate with qualification and experience. Please send your complete application letter, CV, recent photograph, current remuneration and expected remuneration to email@example.com and put job title name and code as the email Subject (not more than 300kb). Only short listed Candidates will be contacted.