Martabe Gold Mine is managed and operated by PT Agincourt Resources. The mine covers an area of 30 km2 that falls under the sixth generation of Contract of Work (CoW) covering a total area of 1.303 km2.
The resource based on 31 December 2018 includes 8.1 Moz of Gold and 69 Moz of Silver, with economic ore reserves of 4.5Moz gold and 34Moz silver. Production commenced at Martabe on 24 July 2012. The operating capacity of Martabe Gold Mine is 5.9Mtpa ore to produce in excess of 350,000 oz of Gold and 2-3 Moz of Silver per annum.
PT Agincourt Resources engages approximately 2,600 employees and contractors which more than 70 % have been recruited from South Tapanuli and other regions in North Sumatra.
PT Danusa Tambang Nusantara (PTDTN) is the majority shareholder of PT Agincourt Resources with a total 95% of the shareholding. The shareholders of PTDTN are PT United Tractors Tbk 60% and PT Pamapersada Nusantara 40%. These companies are part of the PT Astra International Tbk group. The 5% share ownership is owned by the Government of South Tapanuli Regency and North Sumatra Province (local governments).
To strengthen the existing maintenance management team and to ensure the achievement of the company objectives, the Martabe Gold Mine is looking for candidate to fill the role:
CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR (SCM 2008023)
This position will be based in Martabe Site with 12 months contract duration and reports directly to the Senior Contract Administrator.
The Contracts Administrator is responsible to prepare and administer the activities of the PTAR Martabe contracting function and ensure commercial aspects of all contracting activities throughout all PTAR user departments are in accordance with company standards, policies and procedures, Indonesian Law and Martabe Mine Contract of Work. The Contracts Administrator must at all times ensure a high level of support is provided to user departments for contract bidding, negotiating, preparation, administration and management of Contracts while at all times applying an ethical, efficient, risk managed, consistent and cost effective approach at every stage of the process.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor Degree (preferable engineering background – industrial/mining/civil/equivalent).
- Minimum 3 years exposure in contract drafting and tender process. Fresh graduate with experience in working at mine site (not internship) and has exposure to commercial, negotiation, general knowledge of mine regulation about services provision with contractor is welcome to apply.
- Demonstrate: ability to work with either team or independently with minimum supervision, good communication, positive behaviour, visibly passionate, open minded, relentlessly self-improving, not constrained by job title, and focus on the customer.
- Proven strong ethics in dealings with suppliers and/or contractors including but not limited to integrity and professionalism in handling sensitive information with high level of confidentiality, avoid gratification, conflict of interest, and the like.
- Excellent time management skills. Able to work fast without neglecting accuracy. Enjoy to analyse and working with details, data and massive information.
- Computer literacy. Should be experienced with MS Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Requires basic understanding of or willing to learn the Indonesian Contract Law.
- Contract experience within a medium to large mining operation or Construction Company.
- Familiar with commercial aspects of Contracts with a well-developed knowledge of the mining or Construction industry.
- Mediocre technical knowledge for contract section, experience in negotiating contracts with suppliers and subcontractors or can demonstrate ability to apply strategic vision to contracting strategy.
- Familiar with resource or construction industry processes and procedures.
- Certification in supply chain will be an advantage.
- Female Preferred.
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualification and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject to: Human Resources Department – PT Agincourt Resources