Martabe Gold Mine is managed and operated by PT Agincourt Resources. The mine covers an area of 30 km2 that falls under the sixth generation of Contract of Work (Cow) covering a total area of 1,639 km2.
The resource base on 31 December 2015 includes 7.4 Mos. of gold and 69 Mos. of silver. Production commenced at Martabe on 24 July 2012. The operating capacity of Martabe Gold Mine is 4.5 tap ore to produce in excess of 250,000 oz. of gold and 2-3 Mos. of silver per annum.
PT Agincourt Resources engages approximately 2,300 employees and contractors, more than 98% Indonesians, of which 71% were recruited from South Tapanuli and other regions in North Sumatra.
To strengthen the existing management team and to ensure the achievement of the company objectives, the Martabe Gold Mine is looking for candidate to fill the role:
CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR (SCM 1610052)
This position will be based in Martabe Site within SCM Department, working on schedule 4 Weeks On ; 2 weeks Off and reports directly to the Contract Superintendent.
The role of the Contract Administrator is responsible prepare and administer the activities of the PTAR Martabe contracting in order to ensure commercial aspects of all contracting activities throughout all PTAR user departments in accordance with company standarts, policies and procedures, Indonesian Law and Martabe Mine Contract of Work while at the same time ensuring a high level of support service to user departments for contract bidding, negotiating, preparation, administration and management and applying an ethical, efficient, risk managed, consistent and cost effective approach at every stage of the process.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experiences:
- Degree in business, law, engineering or equivalent.
- Have certificate professional in Contracts or Procurement and Supply Chain functions.
- Minimum 5 years experience in contract management including construction, mining and operations, preferable in Mining industry.
- Sound understanding of relevant Indonesia business, legal system, company law, immigration, manpower, tax, importation, mines and energy regulations.
- Contract writing, including technical capabilities, Scope of Work (SOW) and commercial terms & condition.
- Well developed computer skills to be able to implement and maintain effective processes and procedures.
- Strong analytical capabilities and negotiating skills, sound business sense, advanced English language documentations skills with high attention to detail.
- Good communication skill both Indonesia and English.
- Good interpersonal skill.
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualification and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than November 10, 2016 to:
Human Resources Department – PT Agincourt Resources