PT Nusa Halmahera Minerals
Under Ground Mine Control Room Operator
PT. Nusa Halmahera Minerals is a gold mining and exploration company, operating a COW on Halmahera Island, North Maluku. The company is a joint venture between Newcrest Mining Limited (82.5%) and PT Aneka Tambang (17.5%).
The Company has a vacant position for Under Ground Mine Production Superintendent and Jumbo Operator, at Gosowong – North Halmahera working a 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off roster.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Minimum senior High School Level (SLTA umum/ Kejuruan)
- Two years experience in Control Room in Underground or open Pit Mining
- Experience in PITRAM, Modular or Yakogawa and possesses ERT and/or First Aid training
- Strong computer skills, Well developed teamwork skills/multi skill task
- Fluent in English both written and oral is essential
Principal accountabilities of the role include:
- Monitor & operate two-way radio and enter data into the Mine Control database from information received from Underground Operators accurately and promptly
- Assist in co-ordination of mining priorities
- Maintain control room logs accurately
- Remote operation of automated Underground Fixed Plant, including Fans and Pumps
- First point of contact for Underground Emergency response communications & situations
- Monitor critical Underground alarm conditions
- Act as Liaison for all Underground to Surface communications
Applications are to be forwarded to:
PO Box No. 1650 Manado 95016 &
PO Box No. 55 Ternate 97701
Only short listed candidates will receive response.