PT. ANDRITZ HYDRO, as part of ANDRITZ HYDRO, GmbH a world leader company In the field of Electro & Mechanical Equipment for Hydro Power Plants, inviting highly motivated Indonesian Engineers/Professionals to join our team as a:
for POWER PLANT PROJECTS
Typical work activities include:
- Ensuring the project runs to schedule and to budget.
- Playing a major role in pre-site and on-site meetings with a range of professionals to ensure a project is successful, including quantity surveyors, contract administrators, site foremen, subcontractors and the client.
- Maintaining strict quality control procedures – this necessities regular testing of materials, visual inspections of work, and frequent visits to the site.
- Conducting regular site safety checks;
- Ensuring the compliance with local as well as national laws and regulations.
Skills and Specifications:
- Knowledge of project management tools and software packages.
- Ability to operate well in fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Operational, technical marketing and management skills.
- Good communication skills, motivational, interpersonal skills & willing to work as a team.
- Leadership qualities and excellent problem-solving ability.
- Excellent English in writing, reading and speaking.
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervisory and an excellent team player.
- Knowledge of ISO & especially to OHSAS is an advantage.
Education and Qualifications:
- Male, min 30 years old.
- Bachelor s degree in Business or Engineering i.e. electrical or mechanical with minimum GPA 2.75 of 4.00 scale from reputable university.
- 5-10 years hand-on experience in project management activities.
- Having experiences in hydro power plants project is an advantage.
If you meet with the above requirements and wish to join with us, please email your CV and available date to start working to:
All application will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified.