BP is one of the world’s top energy companies. Our business is about finding, producing and marketing natural energy resources on which the modern world depends. Our openness to new possibilities, technologies and ways of thinking will give people the energy to move, to see, to be warm and to have better quality of life, without compromising the planet.
If you’re looking for a new challenge in your career and are performance driven, innovative, progressive and care about safety, health and environment, BP Indonesia could have the opportunity you’re looking for
Applications are now open to join our team as:
Reporting to Shift Supervisor, this role is responsible to lead Field Technicians to organize and coordinate the on-shift activities and ensure safe operation of the LNG plant.
- Provide guidance, explanation and leadership to Field Technician to ensure proper understanding of procedures used during start-up and shutdown of the process train or equipment.
- Ensure up to date operating procedures are being followed in all field activities.
- Implement Standing Orders and routine tasks.
- Senior High School or Diploma 3 in Engineering
- Minimum of 6 years relevant experience in Oil & Gas or Petrochemical plant.
- Detailed knowledge of process plant equipment, process operation, maintenance activities, and safety systems.
- Good command of English, both spoken and written
- Excellent communication skills and capability to influence others