BIFA is a pilot school situated in Buleleng, North Bali, producing professional commercial pilots for major airline in the region. BIFA’s headquarters is in Central business district in Jakarta, but the campus and its housing facilities are located in northern coast of Bali (approximately 30 km east of Gilimanuk). For details, please check hftp:/twww.baliflightacademy.com
BIFA, the leader in flight academy in the region, is looking for qualified individuals with professionalism, integrity, and ambition to join our team for the following full time positions:
1. Flight Instructor – Buleleng, Bali (FULL TIME or PART TIME)
- Commercial Pilot License and Instrument Rating for Single or Multi-engine aircraft with experience in Cessna 172
- Has track record as flight instructor in Part 141 flight school operations
- Has integrity and passion in education of commercial pilots in Indonesia
BIFA offers competitive remuneration, including housing, meals and flight hours allowance for flight instructors.
2. Government Relations Officer – HO Jakarta
- S1 graduate, minimum D3
- Easy going personality, and high integrity is a must
- Minimum 5 years experience in aviation industry, particularly in handling licenses renewal and issuance with the Civil Aviation Directorate. -Qualifications as aircraft engineer, pilot, or mechanic are a plus.
3. HRD Manager — Buleleng, Bali
- S1 Graduate
- Minimum 5 years experience in HR managerial position
- Knowledgeable in Labor regulations, experienced in personnel administration and organization development
- Fluent in English
- People person, hard worker with high integrity
4. Finance Manager — HO Jakarta
- S1 Graduate
- Minimum 8 years experience in Finance Managerial Position
- Knowledgeable in Financial Reporting, Taxation and Cost Comptroller
- Excellent in English both spoken and written.
- Team work, hard worker with high integrity
Qualified and interested candidates, please email your CV and supporting documents to: email@example.com
Or call Dian Novita or Harry Karsono at 021-2505373
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted further for personal interviews.