Wintermar Offshore Marine Group
Due to our business expansion, we are Inviting dynamic, qualified, and high self motivated personnel to be part of our team.
1. TECHNICAL SUPERINTENDENT (TS)
- Minimum ATT II or degree in ship building Engineering.
- 2 years as Marine Superintendent (Assistant Technical Manager), or 3 years as Port Engineer, or 5 years as Chief Engineering board.
- Responsible for all technical aspects of ship vessel operation, and ensuring the implementation of shipboard PMS.
2. PORT CAPTAIN (PC)
- Minimum ANT III.
- 3 years as Chief Officer or 2nd Officer on board.
- Responsible to monitor the daily operation of our fleet and ensuring they operate safely, and prepared to be appointed as Master or Officer on board if necessary.
3. SHIPBUILDING SUPERVISOR / INSPECTOR
- D3/S1 Shipbuilding.
- Ship Class& Certification knowledge.
- Familiar with hull construction, surface preparation, electrical automation installation, and outfitting. Responsible to plan, all related works prior to commencement of construction and acts as the company’s quality inspector and the official contact between the shipbuilder, project organization, and the vessel owner.
Please submit your application, CV, salary expectation, and recent photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org