AVIATION PERSONNEL REQUIRED
PT. NYAMAN AIR is looking for qualified Personnel to become a part of our fast growing organisations. These positions are based in Indonesia.
As a member of Regional Aviation Group, we are one of the largest Fixed and Rotary Wing operators in the Asia Pacific Region. Through our associated companies we undertake and perform in a wide variety of diverse operational roles throughout Indonesia, PNG, Australia, Malaysia, Myanmar Thailand, Cambodia and expanding throughout the Southeast Asia Region.
Our primary focus is to provide excellence in aviation services to the Oil & Gas and Mining industries. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established and highly regarded Aviation Company.
1. A535083 rated Pilots with the following qualifications:
- Holding CPL with 5000 hours Total Time minimum
- 1000 hours Pilot in Command
- 100 hours Pilot in Command AS 35083
- 250 hours underslung and Long line >100ft. Experience in one or more operation such as External Load (Precision Longline preferred), Drill rig move, Seismic, Airborne Survey, High Altitude or confined area experience.
- Jungle and Mountainous terrain Experience with a minimum of 500 hours as Pilot in Command within Mountainous and Jungle Terrain.
2. Bell 412/212 Captains:
- Holding ATPL (preferred) with minimum of 3000 hours total including 1500 PIC
- Multi-engine command instrument rating (preferred)
- 500 Hours Pilot in Command Multi-Engine Helicopters
- 100 Hours Pilot in Command Bell 412/212
- Current on CRM/ADM & Dangerous Goods courses
- At least one year experience in Jungle or Mountainous terrain & 2 years accident free history
3. Sikorsky 576 C++ Captains:
- Holding ATPL with minimum 3000 hours Total Time
- 1500 hours as Pilot in Command Multi Engine helicopters, 100 hours on S76 C++ & 150 Night hours
- Multi Engine Command Instrument Rating
- Current Class 1 medical & HLIET
- 3 years offshore Experience
- Attended Flight Safety International Simulator Course for S76 C++ (preferred)
4. RW & FW LAME & Quality inspector with the following requirements:
- Hold a valid LAME for A/P or REI for the aircraft types.
- Minimum five years experience on the job.
- Endorsed in one of the following aircraft types: Bell 412, AS350, S76C++ or DHC6-300
5. Flight Operation Staff, Load Master & Safety Officer with the following requirements:
- Hold appropriate license for the job
- Minimum five years experiences
To apply, please send your Curriculum Vitae (In word or pdf format only) before 30 October 2010 to: email@example.com
Only applicants with the minimum requirement will be considered.