PT Thiess Contractors Indonesia is a multinational company with over 7,500 employees in Indonesia. Our people are our keys to success. As an employer of choice, we are committed to developing skills and providing opportunities for all employees. Our business provides integrated mining and construction services in civil, process facilities, oil & gas and mining across Indonesia. With continued growth we are seeking additional resource that will be located at South Kalimantan to fill vacant position as:
SUPPLY CHAIN WAREHOUSE SITE SUPERINTENDENT
(Job No. 691943)
Reporting to the Supply Chain Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the management of all Warehouse and Supply Chain Operations Including:
- Responsible for the management of all Warehouse and logistics operations.
- Liaise with the Balikpapan and Jakarta Logistics Departments to efficiently expedite materials to Site.
- Review and monitoring of all Store costing, receipts, issues, storage, allocation and inventory levels.
- Communicate effectively with all parties on matters relating to receipts and deliveries of Spare Parts and/or operational materials on arrival.
- Monitor and manage any purchasing activity relating to warehouse operations.
- Responsible for the management of the JDE Warehouse computerized Inventory Management System.
- Management of all stock-takes and reconciliations.
- Maintenance and distribution of KPI s in relation to all Store Stock.
- Management of the Fuel and Oil requirements Including shipping, receipting, daily stock-takes and reconciliations.
- To actively contribute and promote a positive teamwork environment.
This senior position requires at minimum of Degree qualification (S1) in any discipline; a minimum of 4 years experience in Financial Management, Cost Administration, Inventory Control, Warehouse Management and Logistic Management; strong leadership skills; computer literacy; excellent English language; Cooperative, Pro-active, Open & Honest Communication; and, be capable of operating in an independent environment.
This opportunity allows you to pursue a challenging career. We provide attractive benefits to selected candidates. Please apply online through our website at http://careers.thiess.co.id no later than October 30th 2010.
ONLY SUITABLE AND QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BECONTACTED FOR FURTHER PROCESS