LEAD STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
Velosi has been a service provider to the engineering industry globally, for more than 27 years – supporting some of the most significant Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Power Generation, Rail, Aerospace and Construction Projects in the world. Currently Velosi Energy Consultants are looking to recruit a Lead Structural Engineer (offshore) based in Jakarta Indonesia.
This is a permanent position.
As Lead Structural Engineer your responsibilities will be:
- Developing structural concepts and detailed structural design and analyses for offshore topside facilities from FEED to DETAILED Engineering phases.
- Coordinate with the other discipline Lead Engineers and Project Management to ensure safety, reliability operability, maintainability and standardization are properly addressed in all design work.
- Participate in the development of specifications, procurement packages and discipline work instructions.
- Manage and coordinate interfaces with specialist suppliers through to successful inspection test, installation and commissioning of offshore plant and equipment.
- Provide input to 3D modeling and drafting activities.
- Perform engineering checks of drawings and calculations within area of responsibility.
- Prepare man-hour estimates for CTR s and associated work schedules.
- Ensure engineering activities are conducted safely and efficiently in accordance with company policies and procedures to maintain schedule and quality.
- General supervision of discipline engineers within project teams.
- Mentoring of young engineers and support to Ch/f Engineer in developing of standards procedures and bidding for new work.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Indonesian Citizenship or Residency.
- University Degree in Structural Engineering.
- Extensive experience including experience offshore.
- Broad experience in structural engineering with specialization in offshore platform including specification and technical bid conditioning with sound appreciation of other discipline areas.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Good knowledge of Industry standards and offshore regulations.
- Previous supervisory lead engineer experience from international projects will be an advantage.
- The salary for this position is negotiable.
To apply for this position please forward your current CV, stating current and expected salaries and notice period to Mark Brookes at Velosi Energy E: email@example.com