Husky-CNOOC Madura Limited, an Oil & Gas company based in Jakarta with operation field in Madura, is looking for highly experienced Indonesian professional to join the team.
- Managing and organizing Shorebase /supply base activities & resources for supporting material flow & storage and personnel movement.
- Ensure Shorebase Management System Manual well-implemented.
- Maintain well-communication and well-coordination with stakeholder for alignment.
- Maintain KPI Shorebase.
- Proceed, monitor and control warehousing, materials processing, operations and port activities.
- Monitor and control work rotation, task assignment and performance appropriately.
- Maintain HSE standard & regulation implementation.
- Collect Data and processing for continuous improvement.
- Support boat movement.
- Prepare for periodic report.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain, Economic, Management or other related education background.
- Having minimum 10 years experiences in Oil & Gas Industry with minimum 5 years in supervisory level of Warehouse Management, Shorebase Management or equivalent in Oil & Gas Industry.
- Knowledge about Logistics services required by the Oil & Gas Company.
- Understanding Oil & Gas Offshore Operation & Materials.
- Understanding PTK 007 Book No. 3, certified in PTK 007 is an advantage.
- Concern with cost effective manner and work efficiency.
- Strong Warehouse Management.
- Familiar with catalogue and coding system, Warehouse Management in ERP System.
- Familiar with MS Office and can rapidly learn any other application program when need.
- Good verbal and written English communication.
- Self-motivated, Good interpersonal skill, supervisory skill, leadership, analysis skill, dynamic team player, integrity, initiative, achievement oriented, ability to work under pressure; sense of responsibility and HSE concern.
- Point of hire: Surabaya
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified, please submit your application and updated CV within November 23, 2016 with subject Position Title by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org