Hexindo Gemilang Jaya – Lemang PSC
Hexindo Gemilang Jaya – Lemang PSC is listed company with core businesses in oil and gas Exploration and Production (E&P) is urgently seeking the following position:
Responsibilities and Duties :
The Document Controller reports directly to the Development Engineering Manager and is responsible for accurate management and safeguarding of documentation generated by the project team, contractors and suppliers in support of the day-to-day operation of the project and in a manner that will enable all relevant parties to quickly retrieve them. This includes, but is not limited to, operating procedures, manuals, engineering/technical reports, correspondence and project management files.
- Develop an electronic filing and archive system and technical library to allow efficient receipt, issuance, storage, retrieval and management of documents to internal and external customers
- Control all aspects of project documentation on multiple simultaneous projects, utilizing various control methods/systems.
- Prepare, operate and update Document Control Procedures in line with the Company’s Document Management System.
- Ensure proper document control support is given to each project.
- Produce and maintain Document Progress Reports to Project Managers.
- Ensure all documentation provided is as per Client quality formatting requirements. Formatting may include correcting templates, fonts and style, pagination and numbering and other activities that may be required to achieve a client’s documentation requirements.
- Create Document Control and correspondence folders for individual projects.
- Ensure all templates used with the department conform to the Company standard.
- Ad hoc administration duties as required to assist the project team.
Required Qualification and Background:
- Practical / hands-on experience in document management roles in EPC projects and/or Oil Gas Upstream of at least 5 years.
- Basic understanding of Engineering / Procurement / Construction / Commissioning documents.
- Self-directed and highly-motivated.
- Pleasant personality, with good written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Detail-oriented, dependable and trustworthy.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access) is a must
- Knowledge in developing and/or using electronic document management system software is advantageous
Good Communication Skill in English, both written and spoken
A competitive remuneration package that will be commensurate with experience and qualifications will be offered to qualified candidates. Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating current and expected salary, and date of availability in MS Word Format to e-mail:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.