PT Petrosea Tbk. is a multi-disciplinary mining, infrastructure and oil & gas services Company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia since 1972. We offer a competitive advantage through our ability to provide complete pit-to-port mining solutions, integrated engineering and construction capabilities as well as logistic support, whilst demonstrating absolute commitment to health, safety & environment, quality management, and business integrity.
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
SENIOR MECHANICAL ENGINEER
(Assignment: Head Office/Site Based)
Providing advanced expertise in a complex professional discipline of Mechanical/Piping; performs analysis of the concepts and technical areas of Mechanical/Piping with limited guidance.
- Bachelor degree, in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 or more years of experiences as Mechanical/Piping Engineer.
- Has standard knowledge of Mechanical/Piping Engineering design.
- Has standard knowledge about common related design standard/design codes, such as ASME B31.1, ASME B31.3, ASME VIII, API 1104, API 650, etc.
- Being recognize as an expert within the function typically has some established contacts with other professionals within industry, technical associations, conferences or academia.
- Advance in using computer program related Mechanical/Piping Engineering Design, ex: CAESAR, Pipe Flow Expert, etc.
- Proficient in Mechanical / Piping engineering yet can also contribute in other areas of disciplines.
- Deliver design basis, technical specification, working method & any other technical/engineering required document.
- Perform detail of Mechanical / Piping design drawing & report ensure comply with design requirements.
- Perform Mechanical / Piping complex & optimum design.
- Perform detail review of Mechanical / Piping design drawing & report.
- Perform detail of required project technical document.
- Provide consultative advice within Mechanical / Piping area.
- Writes department procedures, presents findings and makes recommendations to clients and management.
- Works on and solves complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation from various sources
- Independently, develops and evaluates plans and criteria for a variety of projects and activities.
- Investigates a limited number of variables to achieve clear and specific project results within a narrow focus area.
- Contributes to successful project completion by participating in the options recommendation.
- Assist commissioning team.
- Maintain and Implementing SHE programs, with objectives to comply with Company standard and requirements.
If you are interested into applying this position, please register yourself at our online recruitment system, Petrosea Career (http://career.petrosea.com) and apply to position with title.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.