PTTEP MALUNDA LIMITED | PTTEP SOUTH MANDAR LIMITED
PTTEP is a national petroleum exploration and production company dedicating to provide a sustainable petroleum supply to Thailand and the countries we operate. A top-ten publicly- listed company in the Stock Exchange of Thailand. PTTEP operates more than 40 projects around the world and has a workforce of 4,000.
Announced on May 18, 2010, PTTEP and its consortium won the exploration rights for four blocks in offshore Indonesia.
We are looking for eligible candidate to join our growing multinational company in below position:
- Perform all geological works, ensuring quality and reliability of works in compliance with regulation and in line with company’s goals and objectives.
- Work closely with other team members to coordinate required exploration activities and to ensure that all geological works are carried out efficiently, safely and timely according to work program and budget
- Improve, acquire and ensure the consistency and quality of geological technologies, procedures and methodologies
- Coordinate and cooperate effectively with other disciplines to ensure viability and alignment on work programs and budget.
- Assess, monitor, and negotiate with service companies, ensuring that appropriate contractors / services are selected on unprejudiced basis and contracts cover all required scope of work and protect company’s interests.
- Coordinate and participate actively in technical meeting/ presentations concerning work progress, interpretation results and related technical recommendations, ensuring quality of technical discussion and decision.
- Assist management in planning and monitoring work plans and coordinating with related parties to optimize costs and value.
- Coach, motivate and develop less experience team members.
- Implement and promote company’s SSHE policy and regulations in all work under responsibility.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Geology
- Professional knowledge and experience in Geology with at least 10-15 years experience in the petroleum exploration industry.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good computer skills and ability to use standard software for exploration works.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Please submit your application and other credentials to email: VidiyaN@pttep.com with the title of Job Application as the subject.