PT Nusa Halmahera Minerals
Gosowong Gold Mine
PT Nusa Halmahera Minerals is a gold mining and exploration company, operating a COW on Halmahera Island, North Maluku. The company is a joint venture between Newcrest Mining Limited (82.5%) and PT Aneka Tambang (17.5%).
The company has vacant positions at Gosowong – North Halmahera, North Maluku with working roster 4 weeks on and 2 weeks off.
- Recruitment & Benefit Senior Supervisor- (RBSS)
- Training & Development Supervisor – (TDS)
- Senior Clerk Training & Development – (SCTD)
The positions are offered on 4 Wk / 2 Wk FIFO Roster. An attractive package of salary, allowances and travel benefits is provided.
- Min 4 years having experience in the same position in Mining Company (no. 1 – 2)
- Bachelor Degree (S1) in Psychology or Management (no. 1 – 2)
- Min Senior High school or D3 (no. 3)
- Having good skill for searching & selecting candidate, interviewing and negotiating of benefit (no. 1)
- Having experience to conduct psychological test and make conclusion (no. 1)
- Familiar with training needs analysis and management training (no. 2)
- Familiar with job grading, competencies matrix and remuneration (no, 1)
- Interpersonal skills, good analytical and focus on detail
- Computer literate and good communication skills in English both verbal and written
- Having strong motivation, supportive, communicative, and able to work under pressure
- Hardworking and able to work in a team
For interested qualified candidates, please send your updated resume and latest photo by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidate who meet the qualifications will be notified
Closing date is 13th May 2011