Our Client, an international Oil & Gas company is currently looking for:
- Responsible for all security matters in Indonesia and particularly the personnel security and plant security at site.
- Managing respective organization and Human Resources.
- Managing EHS function in the respective department.
- Managing the administration and report.
- English fluency in written and spoken is a must.
- Able to operate computer.
- 15 years+ of relevant experience relating to either oil and gas facilities in Indonesia or security services, with preferably the last 5 years in a role closely related to this position.
- Has any necessary qualifications mandated by the GOI (BPMIGAS/MIGAS) for this type of role in supervising a national strategic asset.
- Preference would be for an experienced security professional with strong contacts into the Indonesian security establishment and a good knowledge/experience of oil field security matters (and operations).
A highly competitive remuneration package will be offered to attract top caliber applicants. Please
send your CV (in MS Word version) to: firstname.lastname@example.org