Our Client, an international Oil & Gas company is currently looking for:
– Responsible for all security matters in Indonesia and particularly the personnel security and plant security at site.
– Managing respective organization and Human Resources.
– Managing EHS function in the respective department.
– Managing the administration and report.
– English fluency in written and spoken is a must.
– Able to operate computer.
– 15 years+ of relevant experience relating to either oil and gas facilities in Indonesia or security services, with preferably the last 5 years in a role closely related to this position.
– Has any necessary qualifications mandated by the GOI (BPMIGAS/MIGAS) for this type of role in supervising a national strategic asset.
– Preference would be for an experienced security professional with strong contacts into the Indonesian security establishment and a good knowledge/experience of oil field security matters (and operations).
A highly competitive remuneration package will be offered to attract top caliber applicants. Please
send your CV (in MS Word version) not later than September 9, 2008 to: email@example.com