- Supports the projects for the piping, valves and pressure vessels engineering discipline for the FEED and EPSC, the qualification of new vendors, and the follow-up of the manufacturing and final tests.
- Assists the Lead Discipline Engineer in his technical duties and accountability to the Project Engineering Head of Department.
- Ensures that the design is performed in compliance with the Company applicable referential and with the safety standards of the Group.
- Engineering degree from a recognized University in the discipline.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in Oil and Gas sector for engineering in the discipline, site experience is a plus.
- Good level of English, written and spoken.
- Proficient with Oil and Gas International Codes and Standards for the discipline.
- Like the technical matters particularly for the PVV discipline.
Business Development Coordinator
- Generating new business prospect and maintain the existing client.
- Contribute in developing and determining appropriate & practical Sales Strategies of the company.
- Develop and maintain a solid database & lists of Clients and fill in systematically the individual report for each targeted/existing clients met.
- Identify opportunities to have credible and reliable partners for the company s growth and expansion plan.
- Conduct Business Presentations to Clients in a professional and appropriate manner.
- Strong command of English language,
- Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills,
- A creative thinker with ability to develop business opportunities,
- At least 6 years experience in Oil & Gas industry,
- Bachelor Degree/Master in Business Administration/Marketing or equivalent,
- A pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team,
- Outstanding needs analysis, positioning, business justification and closing skills.
- Handling all incoming call, fax, and guest in professional manner,
- Assisting the admin team in arranging flight schedule, hotel/accommodation and other general administration,
- Entering an existing CVs to the data base.
- Female with maximum age 25 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in any major.
- Fresh Graduate or Minimum 1 year working experiences as a Receptionist.
- Good communication skill both in Indonesia & English (daily conversation).
- Discipline, good looking and hospitable.
- Able to work under minimum supervision, team player and multi tasking.
- Able to use Microsoft Office (M. Excel, MS Word etc).
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Should you have qualification above and available for this position, we need to hear from you soon. Please forward your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org