The challenges and opportunities within the surf industry are limited only by the Imagination, and Quicksilver stands at the forefront of this Industry as symbol of global excellence. Our heritage comes from the beach and extends to other relating board riding lifestyle where the demand for fashion and function come from active people with high standards, and right now we have a great opportunity for someone to join our dynamics teams as:
I. MERCHANDISE MANAGER – MM
- Possesses strong strategic planning, negotiation skill, analytical capabilities, leading with sound managerial competency and distinct internal drive for target achievement.
- Able to coordinate various project elements-, coordinating suppliers, sample makers for the punctual completion of development, find potential factories, delivery deadline, quality, etc.
- Familiar with communicate with the factories in development process and production for quality standard with daily updates and progress reports.
II. SENIOR MERCHANDISER – SM (2 persons; outerwear & knit product)
- Expert in merchandising details, overall garment production process, garment development and brand equity for outerwear product (snow, ski & jacket), board short and knit (tee, polo & fleece)
- Well versed in garment fabric and merchandising flow, fabric and trims knowledge.
- Strong competence in effective interpersonal skills for customer focus, quality and timeliness standards of garment for export – import.
III. QUALITY TECHNICIAN/ENGINEER – TC
- Good knowledge of technical capability, garments engineering, specifications, components and construction for outerwear product (snow, ski & jacket), boardshort and knit (tee, polo & fleece).
- Capable on process analysis and Improvements in production efficiencies and ensure targets are achieved.
- Strong QC/QA knowledge and inspection procedures.
IV. LOGISTIC/EXIM (LG)
- Strong knowledge in logistic and export-import documentation for garment industry.
- Has previous experience In warehousing, distribution & logistics, export orders and shipments.
- Good understanding on garment industry requirements & international brand market.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s with minimum 5 years work experiences in garment and apparel or merchandising.
- Computer literacy and well experienced in spreadsheets.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Strong communication skills and ability to successfully handling multiple assignments.
- Jakarta base.
Quicksilver employees enjoy a team-based culture that values lifestyle, the environment and the community in which we work. Quicksilver offers and attractive compensation and benefit package as well as genuine career and development opportunities.
Apply by forwarding a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Saturday – April 2, 2011