PT Tanjung Power Indonesia, a joint venture company between PT Adaro Power and PT East West Power Indonesia, a subsidiary directly owned by Korea East-West Power Co Ltd, currently operate and maintain 2 x 100 MW high technology coal-fired Independent Power Producer (IPP) in Tabalong, South Kalimantan.
We are looking potential candidates to streghten our team as :
Operations Performance Senior Engineer (Tanjung – Tabalong, South Kalimantan)
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible to monitor the Power Plant performance, power trading management and support operations management and develop Plant informatics management system and training program for human resources in Operation Department for in order to ensure the Plant runs according to applicable procedure and standard.
- Apply the safety rules and procedures in Company in accordance with the quality management in the Company to support the safety and smooth operation of Power Plant.
- Control the operational of power plant in all circumstances to maintain the availability of Power Plant based on SOP and applicable standard which defined to support power plant operational activities.
- Monitor, guide and report all required activities of Power Plant Performance, Power trading and Operations management works in order to ensure Power Plant operations are well documented.
- Provide the solution to arising trouble, abnormal operation condition, danger sign of the Plant to support the continuity and availability of the Power Plant.
- Prepare Faults Report from force stage and review the quality and accuracy of the required information to be reported to Maintenance Department for further corrective action.
- Monitor power trading, power supply and Plant start up/shut down management of Power Plant operation in order to support the continuity of Power Plant Operational.
- Monitor the accuracy and completeness of Plant Quality Records to ensure all Power Plant activity is documented.
- Monitor the implementation of relevant procedures and Work Instructions at Quality Management System during conduct the daily works in order to ensure Operations activity in accordance with Management Standard.
- Make report, material issue, and record the usage of the material (fuel, limestone, sand) in order to support the continuity of operational and maintenance of Power Plant.
Job Requirements :
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) graduate majoring in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the same or related position in coal fired power plant or other similar industry.
- Good communication and managerial skills.
- Having coal fired power plant technical competency certifications are preferable.
- Good command in English both verbal and written are preferable.
- Willing to be located at Tanjung – Tabalong, South Kalimantan.
Please Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Notified