Position: Project Manager
Company: BCS (Bahari Cakrawala Sebuku)
Location: Sebuku Mine
Reporting: Resident Manager
- To ensure activities are performed to the required standard within the required timeframe and according to budget, such as:
- a. Plan for material requirement in accordance to project specs,
- b. Plan for project schedule,
- c. Monitor the implementation of project schedule, d. Supervise a team of structural and semi skill sub-ordinates.
- Allocation of plant, equipment and resources to agreed activities and monitor their performance,
- Liaison with the client and negotiation of work schedules and contract variations,
- Monitoring of budget performance and profit margins,
- Ensuring prompt payment for work completed,
- Management of sub-contractor and supplier services to ensure timely and cost effective delivery,
- Ensuring all work is performed in a safe and healthy manner, ensure complains to EHS maters.
- Good Safety record of operations,
- Evident of profit performance of operations,
- Keen eye for costs actual against budget,
- Capable independent work, problem solving, innovative,
- Mature and having strong leadership,
- Having a good communication in English is a must,
- To be post in Sebuku Mine.
Interested applicants, kindly forward your updated resumes in MS Word format with the Internal Job Posting Form, to: email@example.com
For more information on this application please refer to the attached Internal Job Posting Policy.
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified for interview.