BLUEDOT, is the first health care consultancy and services company in Indonesia which provides the most complete health care services to the clients, such as employee health benefits consultancy; health insurance consultancy; managed care; third party administration; medical evacuation and repatriation and other assistance services; health care providers network (doctors, clinics, hospitals, pharmacies, clinical laboratory, optics, ambulances) and other services.
Our vision, mission and commitment have attracted talented professionals to share their unique capabilities and competency in delivering superb quality health care services. With various background and lots of experience in specific areas of service, our people have delicately built “BLUE DOT” as
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Pharmacy/Pharmacology, Medicine or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Male, 28-35 years old
- Certified Emergency Response for Trauma (Basic Trauma Life Support)
- Certified Emergency Response for Cardiac (Basic Cardiac Life Support)
- Certified for First Aid & Basic Life Support
- Indonesia Manpower Ministry Occupational Health Certificate (Hiperkes)
- Able to communicate in English (oral & written)
- Computer skill
- Certified in Medical Fitness
Send your complete resume with certificate and recently photograph to:
PT Insan Dharma Nusa
Blue Dot Centre Blok K, L, M
Jl. Gelong Baru Utara No. 5-8 – Tomang
Jakarta Barat 11440
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, cc: email@example.com