PT. ANDRITZ HYDRO
As a world leader in the field of Electro and Mechanical Equipment for Hydro Power Plants, we are currently re-enforcing our successful team and inviting highly motivated Indonesian Engineers/Professionals to join our team;
1. SITE MANAGER (Code STM)
- Ensuring the project runs to schedule and to budget. Ensuring the compliance with local as well as national laws and regulations.
- Playing a major role in pre-site and on-site meetings with a range of professionals to ensure a project is successful, including quantity surveyors, contract administrators, site foremen, subcontractors and the client.
- Maintaining strict quality control procedures – this necessities regular testing of materials, visual inspections of work
Education and Qualifications:
- Male, minimum 30 years old, Bachelor s degree in Business or Engineering i.e. electrical or mechanical with minimum GPA 2.75 of 4.00 scale from reputable university.
- 5-10 years hand-on experience in project management activities.
2. SALES MANAGER (SM)
Responsible to market and sell Hydro Power Plant products & solutions, seek leads, identify opportunities, follow project progress and keep updated information on major milestine in project progress covering:
Education and Qualifications:
- Minimum S1 in mechanical/electrical from reputable university with GPA minimum 2.75 (4 scales)
- Minimum 5 Years field experiences in the mechanical and electrical equipments for Power Plants, Hydro Power Plants is advantage, technical knowledge of turbines, generators and BoP Equipments
3. HR Officer (HRO)
Provide HR & Administrative support to the HR Manager with responsibilities covering:
- Generate HR-related letters, maintenance of Leave Application System/ Update all leaves promptly and ensure accuracy
- Enroll staff for Training, course & workshop, maintain and ensure good applicant filing system and short-listed candidate s database system. Comprehensive understanding in Indonesian labor laws, regulations
Education and Qualifications;
- Minimum D3 – Female/Male, single, attractive, age between 24 – 28 years old.
- Law educational background with maximum 2 years experiences, experience in function of HR, training and development
- Experience in handling similar projects, minimum 1 power plant, hydro power plant preferred (1-2).
- Good, pleasant personality and straight character (1-3)
- Fluent in English, both oral and written (1-3)
- Willing to work in a team and under pressure (1-3)
- Proficient with computer literacy, minimum MS Words, MS Excel, MS Power point and Microsoft Project (1-3)
- Having knowledge about ISO & OHSAS is advantage (1-3)
- Willing to travel (1-2)
Excellent career prospect with overseas training, attractive remuneration and the best health insurance program and office environment will be offered to the right candidates. Please send your application letter with the complete CV, supporting documents and recent photographs within August 13th 2010 to;
All application will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified.