Our business is power.
Our solutions are uniquely efficient.
We deliver better – and greener – technologies
We’re close to 18,700 professionals in 200 locations, in 70 countries around the world
We’re a global leader in the marine and energy markets.
We deliver complete life cycle power solutions, worldwide.
We’re always growing.
We’re always innovating.
We’re always in motion.
AT WÄRTSILÄ, PEOPLE ARE THE ULTIMATE
- To plan, lead, organize, coordinate and control all activities of the Operations department at power plant site
- Prepare power plant annual operating planning and production schedule
- Safe, reliable and efficient of power plant operation
- Preparation of operation management report and monthly energy billing
- Close coordination with Customer on production, load demand schedule and fuel & lube oil management
- Degree (S1) in Mechanical, Marine or Electrical Engineering (preferably Mechanical)
- Minimum 5 years experiences at managerial level in the power plant
- Good knowledge in 4 strokes engines, excellent in technical knowledge and power plant operation management
- Strong leadership, good management and communication skills
- Good analyzing, reporting skills, administrative and presentation skis.
Qualified candidates are invited to send your comprehensive resume with recent photograph not later than 24 October 2016.
HR Department, PT. Wartsila Indonesia
Pergudangan Cardig Group, Bandar Udara Halim Perdana Kusuma
Jakarta Timur, 13610
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org