Our business is power.
Our solutions are uniquely efficient.
We deliver better – and greener – technologies
We’re close to 18,700 professionals in 200 locations, in 70 countries around the world
We’re a global leader in the marine and energy markets.
We deliver complete lifecycle power solutions, worldwide.
We’re always growing.
We’re always innovating.
We’re always in motion.
AT WÄRTSILÄ, PEOPLE ARE THE ULTIMATE
- Manage assigned contract in accordance with guidelines
- Accountable for contractual compliance
- Responsible for the customer satisfaction and maintain good relationship
- Prepare and endorse the annual O&M plan and evaluate its performance
- Prepares plant management report
- Plan and develop subordinates as per the required level of skills
- Responsible for QESH and Wartsila process implementation
- Minimum Degree (S1) in Mechanical, Marine or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 7 years’ experiences at managerial level
- Able to manage a team
- Strong knowledge in managing power plant
- Strong leadership, management and communication skills
- Good planning, analyzing, reporting and presentation skills
- Good financial knowledge
Qualified candidates are invited to send your comprehensive resume with recent photograph not later than 24 October 2016.
HR Department, PT. Wartsila Indonesia
Pergudangan Cardig Group, Bandar Udara Halim Perdana Kusuma
Jakarta Timur, 13610
E-mail to: email@example.com