CNOOC SES Ltd, a multinational Oil & Gas company based in Jakarta is seeking qualified professional to join the team.
Administers and performs recruitment and staffing activities to provide companies with qualified and competent employees.
- Prepares annual (internal and external) recruitment plan
- Prepares action plan and administers the recruitment program, selection and assessment process
- Administers the internal job posting program
- Administers the hiring and prepares for new employee’s orientation
- Maintains and updates data related to recruitment and staffing in SAP and hard copies including SE and SO
- Provides recommendation for improvements related to the administration of the HR recruitment and staffing process
- Participates in the planning & implementation of programs and initiatives in the HR & Staffing section and/or HR group as a whole.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Required languages: English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Working experience in recruitment process, preferably in oil & gas industry
- Working knowledge of Word processor and Spreadsheets
- Computer Literate, able and quick to learn new software
- Full-Time positions available.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please send your comprehensive application with subject ’Officer Recruitment’ by email to email@example.com