Executive Assistant for Pertamina Algeria (EPAMLN1401)
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, translating and transmitting text, data, & graphics in French & or English (bilingual)
- Conserves executives time by reading, researching,& routing correspondence; drafting letters & documents; collecting & analyzing information; initiating telecommunications; to all stake holders & authorities (include Algeria/Indonesia).
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning & scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travel management.
- Maintains customer or stake holders’ confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Enhances executives effectiveness by providing information management support & as champion for culture and community practices in Algeria
- Minimum Bachelor degree (secretary/Business Administration/related)
- Must be able to speak, read, write and formally translate French and English
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Must have good ethos, costumer focus and hard working
- Independent, proactive and target oriented
- Must have good Administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Scheduling & Time Management, Travel Logistics, and Verbal Communication
- International exposure (French related) add significant consideration
Please submit your application letter and resume to our official website: http://recruitment.pertamina.com
PT PERTAMINA (PERSERO) sama sekali tidak memungut biaya apapun dalam proses rekrutmen ini. Apabila ada oknum yang mengatasnamakan Pertamina dan menjanjikan sesuatu dengan imbalan tertentu, harap melaporkan kepada Contact Pertamina di telepon 500-000 atau email: firstname.lastname@example.org