PT. Tunas Inti Abadi
We are a fast growing coal mining company in Indonesia, subsidiary of Trakindo Group, operating in South Kalimantan. We come with strong financial and logistical support from our parent and affiliated companies and a commitment to mining coal safely with minimal environmental impact.
We invite an extra ordinary mining professional to build a career with us for the following position:
Mine Manager (Site Based)
To lead and coordinate all mining activities and its support at site to ensure target achievements, safety on work and environment as well the quality and customer satisfaction
- Minimum S1 majoring Mine or Geological Engineering
- At least 10 years of working experience in Coal Mining industry, especially in operational or engineering division, with 6 years experience in managerial level
- Having experience in coal mining open pit
- Certified as POU (Pengawas Operasional Utama)
- Having a minimum 1 year experience as KTT (Kepala Teknik Tambang)
- Good command in English, both written and spoken
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, maximum March 10th 2011. (While sending email applications, candidates must enter position applied in the subject column).