PT Donggi-Senoro LNG (“DSLNG”) is the first LNG Joint Venture project developed as a downstream business activity in Indonesia. DSLNG’s facility located in Uso, Banggai Regency of Central Sulawesi, has a production capacity of 2 Million tonnes of LNG per annum. Striving to be a world class facility, DSLNG is committed to becoming a safe and reliable provider of LNG.
To strengthen the team in DSLNG, we are looking for dynamic professionals to fill the following positions:
- Drive acquisition of the assets and technical services directly required for marine operations at the Terminal in a way that meets the technical, economic, and HSSE requirement for the business, including but not limited to marine support vessels, marine pilotage services and mooring gangs to ensure availability of contract for required assets and technical services.
- Supervise the contract, monitor performance against contract obligations, and make recommendations for improvement as necessary to ensure actual performances meet contract requirements.
- Develop and maintain a set up-to-date document for ensuring compliance with regulations, procedures and good practices; and for providing information to visiting LNG vessels on the regulations, facilities, and equipment associated with the management of the ship/shore interface.
- Direct and monitor verification of check list to ensure pre-arrival checks as they affect operations at the ship/shore interface are carried out, including but not limited to ensure equipment readiness and to verify lines of communications and emergency procedures before arrival of the LNG vessels and commencement of cargo operations.
- Direct and manage LNG berthing to ensure the LNG vessels berth safely, within operational limits and ready for cargo operations.
- Develop and maintain, in collaboration with Terminal Security Officer, the Terminal’s security and access control plans under the provisions of the ISPS code to ensure safeguarding of assets.
- Manage and maintain relationship with third parties to ensure proper and effective communication with third parties, in particular those government bodies and local authorities (Harbor Master and Maritime Authorities) who are critical to successful conduct of marine operations at the Terminal.
- Develop, maintain, and implement a comprehensive list of vetting criteria to ensure that vessels accepted to call at the Terminal meet minimum standards of safe operations and are compatible with the berth.
- Manage, together with Operations Superintendent, control and costs to ensure control in place and minimization of demurrage costs by activities such as but not limited to expedite vessel’s safe loading and minimize duration of stay.
- Represent DSLNG on shipping industry and marine forums aimed at promoting best practice and the exchange of experiences.
- Implement QHSE regulation within his/her area of responsibility in order to minimize any possible risk and comply with company and government regulation
- Calculate and propose potential budget plan within his/ her area of responsibility in order to ensure all calculation is made timely, efficiently, and support the development of work unit budget
- Coach and develop subordinates in his/her area of responsibility in order to ensure they have the skills & capability in performing more effective & efficient work within the organization.
- Diploma in Marine Engineering Operations.
- Unlimited Certificate of Competency as Master Mariner with minimum 3 years of experience as Master or Chief Officer on oil or gas tankers.
- Minimum of 5 years ashore in a senior management capacity in a Terminal and/or Government or other Authorities.
- Extensive knowledge of Statutory Requirements; Port State Control in Indonesia; industry standards, specifically ISPS requirements; and compliance requirements.
- Extensive knowledge of safety management system; contingency planning; health, safety, and environmental regimes on board vessels and at the Terminal.
- Extensive knowledge of Safe System of Work including permit to work, maintenance management system, planning and risk assessments.
- Project management skills.
- Be proficient in oral and written English
- Willing be on contractual basis
- Willing be on fixed pattern of work schedule
- Work Location – Site Office, Central Sulawesi
The company will provide excellent remuneration and benefits package commensurate with qualification and experience. Please send your complete application letter, CV, recent photograph, current remuneration and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org and put job title name and code as the email Subject (not more than 300kb). Only short listed Candidates will be contacted