PT Jhonlin Baratama was one of the biggest Coal Mine’s Contractor Company in South Kalimantan which has reached to 1,4 million tons production in a month. Our employee is our key to be success. To be integrated Coal Miner’s Contractor Company is our vision. We believe PT. Jhonlin Baratama would be the biggest Coal Mine’s Contractor in Indonesia and Southeast Asia. Now we almost have 2000 employee for Tanah Bumbu’s area. And now we need applicant for position below, and see what we need for requirement’s position and send your application.
- responsible for the full spectrum HR function, Man Power Planning & recruitment, organization & people development, compensation & benefit, industrial relationship, administration support & HRIS (human resource information system).
- review and revise Human resources management function, determine, monitoring and enforce policy for the different function areas to maximize human resources effectiveness.
- update, recommend and revise policy reflective of current industry practice
- MPP (man power planning) with respective head of business unit
- Ensure number of man power need of each department meet with company need (using formulation to determine the number of man power)
- responsible for fulfillment MPP in timely manner and budget.
- familiar work with head hunter or recruitment service
- payroll administration to ensure timelines and accuracy
- capable for creating structure salary based on company need in order to create benefit competitive
- development & implementation of compensation & benefit strategies to include salary benchmarking, pension planning, salary survey (by mercer), benefit management, and annual compensation review exercises.
- develop implement, enforce and monitor all human resources related policy and procedures,
- responsible to ensure compliance with all regulatory requirement and liaison with all relevant authorities
- industrial relation matters and collective bargaining
- perform adequate job evaluation, costing and review and revise compensation benefit
- capable for creating job analysis, job description and job evaluation (job grading, mercer ) based on company need.
- familiar with the changes in organizational structure and is able to provide advice, guidance and feedback to the top management to create a corporate structure that is good and right after the GCG (Good Corporate Governance)
- conduct training need analysis and formulate yearly training (using 80:20 system) and development program.
- Responsible for performance management with KPI (key performance indicator).
- Responsible for MDP (management development program) and ODP (officer development program)/ fresh entry level hiring
- liaise with other department creating competency, accordance with company culture.
- have a good concept about training center.
- Familiar work with system.
- creating and monitoring HR budget in timely manner and allocation.
- male/female, 30-45 years old
- candidate must possess at least a bachelor degree in management/ human resources management/ psychology or any related fields equivalent , master degree is an advantage, candidate must have minimal 10 years experiences in managerial level in Human Resources
- strong personality, capable of handling general grievances and issues
- have experienced in handling more than 1000 employee (staff and worker)
- candidate must have highly developed communication skill (oral & written), persuasive, hard worker, assertive, and energetic.
- fully understanding of Indonesian manpower related regulation
- self driven, good manner and analytical skill
- well-organized, disciplined, presentation, negotiation and good communication skill
- have a high motivation, high endurance, and achievement responsibility in completing work
- good personality, creative, high integrity, and demonstrate the ability to work in a team environment
- good administrative, planning, organizing, and problem solving skill
- proficiency in English is a must, both oral and written
- preferably manager specializing in human resources management
- based in Batulicin, south Kalimantan
SECTION HEAD HR PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT
PT JHONLIN BARATAMA
Send resume to :