Leighton Contractors Indonesia is an operating division of Leighton International Limited. It is an important part of a company that spans the area between Indonesia and the Arabian Gulf countries and includes operations in Malaysia, Singapore and India. In line with Leighton International Limited s overall growth strategy, Leighton Contractors Indonesia has expanded its mining operations and continues to build its civil engineering business. We have an immediate opening for the position:
HSE Officer (Freeport)
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/”A” Level/Pre-U or Diploma in Safety or equivalent or having HSE certificates or basic training.
- Required skills: Conversant with local regulations regarding to health, safety and environment issues, good knowledge of MS Office, good record keeping skills, good interpersonal and planning skills.
- Required language: English.
- At least 2 years of working experience in HSE area in construction industry.
- Applicants should hold relevant residence status.
- Preferably specializing in Health and Safety or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time positions available.
Work Location: Papua
If your background meets these requirements, forward your resume the following not later than May 3rd, 2009 to: firstname.lastname@example.org