PT. Schneider Electric Manufacturing Batam
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in energy and infrastructure, industrial processes, building automation, and data centers/networks, as well as a broad presence in residential applications. Focused on making energy safe, reliable and efficient, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations “Make the most of their energy.” For facing the current business challenges, we require proficient, efficient and highly motivated individuals for the following position
HSE ENGINEER / HSE COORDINATOR
- Degree in Industrial / Occupational (Public Health) / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering from reputable university.
- Having at least 3 years experience in high volume manufacturing company as HSE Engineer / HSE Coordinator.
- Having AK3 Certification, Internal Auditor OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 14001:2004. Having IRCA Certification will be an advantage.
- Having knowledge and able to assess HIRAC.
- Having knowledge and able to maintain UKL-UPL.
- Strong leadership and having experience in managing and controlling Health and Safety implementation.
- Good command in English, and knowledge in French is an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skill with ability to work as part of team, fast learning and positive attitude.
- Willing to stay in BATAM.
Please send your application, resume, copy of qualifications and recent photograph to:
HR Department. PT. Schneider Electric Manufacturing Batam
JL. Beringin Lot 208 BIP Mukakuning – Batam, or email to:
Only short listed applicants will be noticed for further process