PT Petrosea Tbk. is a multi-disciplinary mining, infrastructure and oil & gas services Company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia since 1972. Drawing on rich and varied years of experience throughout the Indonesian archipelago, Petrosea is now recognized as one of Indonesia’s leading contractors.
We offer a competitive advantage through our ability to provide complete pit-to-port mining solutions, supported by integrated engineering and construction capabilities and logistic support, whilst demonstrating absolute commitment to health, safety & environment, quality management, and ethically code of business conduct. We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Together with its holding company, PT Indika Energy Tbk., Petrosea is able to provide complete business solutions in the energy supply chain.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
Responsible for accurately calculating the total costs associated with a project or the development of a new product that will help the company assess the feasibility of moving forward with the proposed project.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from Business Management, or relevant major from reputable university.
- Minimum 4 years working experiences as an estimator, business solution, or similar field.
- Strong capability in financial modeling and capital budgeting.
- Good Analytical Thinking.
- Good Communication Skill.
- Fluent in Bahasa & English.
- Can be relied upon company confidential information.
- Collect and analyze data in order to estimate the time, money, materials, and labor required to provide a service.
- Evaluating bid specifications, ensuring that company know everything required to successfully bid and win the project.
- Work with the Project Management teams to follow-up on bids and budgets
- Travel to job sites to gather information on materials needed, labor requirements, and other factors
- Read blueprints and technical documents to prepare estimates
- Evaluate a project’s cost effectiveness or profitability to be able to recommend ways to make a more cost effective or profitable service
- Prepare estimates for clients and other business managers
Please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position, and quoting in email to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 03 July 2015.