We are leading Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Company in Oil & Gas Industry. We would like to invite qualified and experience professional who can work as a team with proven competencies in the whole range of development and improvement initiatives to fill the following positions for:
1. QA Officer (QAO-Petro)
- Sex: Female
- Age: Max. 35 years old
- Education: S1 graduated in Engineering or Natural Science (MIPA)
- Experience: Min. 2 years in Quality Management System, fresh graduates are welcome
- Other Requirement:
- Good capability at communication and coordination
- Good English command at oral and written English
- Computer literacy (MS Office, MS Word & Excel)
- Having knowledge in ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System will be an advantage
2. SENIOR ROTARY ENGINEER (SRE-Petro)
- Education: S-1 Mechanical Engineering majoring in Energy conversion.
- Experience: In engineering work of Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, chemical as Rotating Equipment Engineer for min. 7 years
- Sex: Male / Female
- Age: Max 40 years old
- Other Requirements:
- Good command of English (oral & written)
- Computer literacy (MS Office, MS Project, MS Word & Excel)
- Specialized knowledge and experience of techniques /skills about rotating equipment
- Familiar with International codes and standards related to Rotating Equipment
- Having knowledge and experience in reviewing ITB, prepare data sheet, specification, requisitioning, technical clarification/evaluations of vendor proposal, engineering coordination between vendors and related disciplines, review and control of vendor’s deliverables.
- Experience in leading a work group or task force.
3. HR Officer – Organization Development (Petro-HROD)
- Education: S-1 degree. (Psychology, Law or Business Administration)
- Experience: At least 5 (five) years in Human Recourse Dept. (Organizational Development)
- Strong knowledge in Job Analysis and Job Description (able to write Job Description).
- Strong knowledge in Organizational Development (able to prepare RPTK)
- Strong knowledge in Job Evaluation using point system as Hay. (able to conduct Job Evaluation)
- Good English both speaking and writing.
- Pleasant personality to work with. Can deal with all people in various levels.
- Self starter, proactive and innovative
- Good Administrator (filing, sorting data, etc).
4. Sr. Project Control Engineer (SPCE-Petro)
- Age: Min 35
- Education: S-1 degree.
- Experience: min. 7 years of project control, with 5 years of which must be in cost and planning for oil and gas handling projects.
- Sr. Project Control shall fully comply with following qualification:
- Able to establish of the EPC project control execution plan
- Able to prepare controlling line and productivity line of project
- Able to prepare cost and schedule trend and forecast
- Able to prepare basis of schedule & critical path basis
- Able to operate primavera software /P3
5. Sr. Scheduler (SS-Petro)
- Education: S-1 degree.
- Experience: min. 7 years of overseas scheduling experience with project, with 5 years of which must be in scheduling for oil and gas handling projects.
- Sr. Scheduler shall fully comply with following qualifications:
- Able to and establish of the EPC master schedule including level of project control and resources load
- Able to identify critical path, milestone and built schedule with cost resources
- Able to prepare schedule trend and forecast
- Able to operate Primavera software /P3.
- Strong interpersonal skills and organization experience
- Preferable Fluent in English (writing and speaking)
- Computer literate (MS office, MS Word, Ms Excel, Ms Project and related software)
- Familiar with regulation, code and standard in Oil & gas industry
- Self – starting and motivated as well as able to work in demanding area.
- Team building mind set.
If you would like to take the challenges, please send your resume to: email@example.com, or write the position code on top-left corner of the envelope to:
PT. JGC Indonesia
JI. Mampang Prapatan Raya Kav. 66,