A leading Contractor in the Oil and Gas field is having vacancies in the following positions :
WELDING ENGINEER (Batam)
- Qualifying Welding Procedure Specification and Procedure Qualifying Records for projects through third party certification and client specification,
- Qualifying welders by observing their welding skills and outcome of the welders test,
- Resolving welding issues through discussions with clients and the respective Project Management Team,
- Assisting in the bidding process by reviewing vendor and tender documents.
- Degree in Metallurgy with minimum of 10 years experience in welding engineering,
- Must be familiar with codes AWS D1.1., ASME B31.3, ASME Section IX etc and possess the experience in various materials – High tensile steels, Duplex and 6 Mo Steels, Nickel alloys etc.
WELDING INSPECTOR (Batam)
- Performing piping and structure welding inspections to ensure conformance to applicable specifications and codes thereby achieving the contractually agreed specifications,
- Assisting in the compilation of final documentation prior to sail away,
- Liaising with Client Representative and external certifying bodies for inspection.
- Minimum diploma in any engineering discipline,
- Obtain professional qualification certificate CSWIP 3.1 or 3.2,
- Minimum 5 years experience in welding inspections and quality control functions in the Oil & Gas industry,
- Must be familiar with codes, AWS D1.1., ASME B31.3, ASME Section IX etc and possess the experience in various materials.
ULTRASONIC TESTING INSPECTOR (Batam)
Performing Ultrasonic Testing according to specified procedures.
High School with PCN Level 2 or EN473 Level 2 certificate.
Please email your full resume and expected salary to: email@example.com