PT. Nusa Halmahera Minerals
Gosowong Gold Project
Underground Mine Control Room Operator
PT. Nusa Halmahera Minerals is a gold mining and exploration company, operating a COW on Halmahera Island, North Maluku. The company is a joint venture between Newcrest Mining Limted (82.5 %) and PT Aneka Tambang (17.5 %).
The company has a vacant position for Mine Control Room Operator at Gosowong-North Halmahera working a 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off roster.
The successful candidates will posses the following qualifications and experience:
- Minimum Senior High School Level.
- Two years experience in Control Room in Underground or Open Pit Mining.
- Experience in PITRAM, Modular or other Mine Control system and possesses ERT and/or first Aid Training.
- Strong computer skills, weel developed teamwork skills/multi task.
- Fluent in English both written and oral is essential.
Principal accountabilities of the role include:
- Monitor & Operate two-Way radio and enter data into the Mine Control database from information received from Underground Operators accurately and promptly.
- Assist in Co-ordination of mining priorities.
- Maintain control room logs accurately.
- Remote operation of automated Underground fixed plant, including Fans & Pumps.
- First point of contact for Underground alarm conditions.
- Act as liaison for all Underground to surface communications.
Applications are to be forwarded to:
with code applicant: UG – MCR Operator
Po. Box. 1650 Manado 95016 or
by e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will receive response.
Closing date 21 November 2009.