One of the largest global providers, Weatherford helps build innovative mechanical solutions, technology applications, and services for drilling and production in all sectors of the oil and gas industry. Weatherford operates in over 100 countries and employs more than 60,000 people worldwide.
Service Technician – Tubular Running Services (TRS)
1. Performs workshop duties, including:
a. Repair and maintenance of equipment in cost effective manner and in accordance with company procedures.
b. Maintain good standard of housekeeping practices in workshop and yard
2. Performs field duties, including:
a. Pre-job equipment checks for operation and ensure fit for purpose
b. Safely rig up and operate TRS equipment in accordance with Company and Customer instructions
c. Safely rig down and prepare equipment for back load
d. Complete appropriate paper work as required
e. Assist with Customer inquiries as required
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years experiences working with in Tubular Running Service or related product lines
- Preferred experience with Electronic Equipment / Mechanical / Hydraulic
- Having computer skill for JAM Technician.
- Preferred degree diploma
- Positive work attitude
- Willingness to learn and take on responsibilities
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
We offer career growth in an exciting, challenging and rewarding professional environment both in the position advertised and beyond.
Please send your updated CV with Position Title as your Email Subject to:
Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.