Training Support – Jakarta
Australia Indonesia Partnership for Economic Governance (AIPEG) For January – March 2012
The Australia Indonesia Partnership for Economic Governance (AIPEG) is an AusAID-funded project assisting Indonesia to undertake important economic and financial policy reforms. Norton Rose Australia, as the Australian Managing Contractor, is now seeking proposals from qualified companies to deliver tailored training programs on negotiations/mediation, meeting administration and management, and conflict resolution in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The successful firm will be able to clearly demonstrate:
- Significant experience in the design and delivery of training courses in the areas of negotiation, conflict resolution, meeting management and administration;
- Significant training experience in building up soft skills and confidence of participants in the relevant subject matter;
- Team composition with experienced trainers in the relevant subject matter;
- Ability to deliver Adult Learning methodologies;
- Experience delivering training to the Gol Institutions;
- Ability to conduct pre- and post-training evaluation;
- Sound knowledge of other contemporary HR concepts and practices; and
- Ability to deliver the services in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
See full details of this consultancy at the AIPEG web site www.aipeg.or.id. Applications must be submitted by Monday 24 October 2011. Only short-listed firms will be contacted. Selection will be made in accordance with the Government of Australia Procurement Guidelines.