PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia s leading mining, engineering, and construction contractors with international standard capabilities. Due to our rapid growth at present, we are currently taking applicants for below position:
Design, develop, establish, coordinate and evaluate training activity program in accordance with the organization s development plan, to enhance the performance of individual employees and meet the current and future human resource need of the business.
- Min. bachelor degree in Human Resources Management or Psychology.
- Min 5 years experience in training area, preferably having a Qualified.
- Assessor Certification in assessment center or competency based assessment.
- Having experience in developing training plan based on competency, dictionary and training need analysis.
- Familiar in Talent Management and Succession Planning Program.
- Good understanding on psychological assessment and competency based assessment methodology.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Possess strong analytical thinking skill.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of some HR information/documents.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to demonstrate tact, diplomacy, and flexibility in consulting and communicating with diverse groups at all levels of organization, including line management, vendors, and employees.
- Coordinate, implement and evaluate HR Infrastructure of Learning and Development Plan, and Training Competencies Based Management to fulfill HR target in developing and retaining people as an asset.
- Identify training need analysis, monitor and review the training implementation to ensure the training effectiveness in terms of promotes employee s competence and performance.
- Develop, establish and review Individual Development Plan for all employees including training plan based on Performance Appraisal result and also its activities as a strategy to enhance employee s competencies in each level & Supervisory Development Program (SDP), as a strategy to enhance employee s competencies in each level.
- Develop and implements Talent Management Program in company with relation to other section, including as assessor for internal talent assessment, and also handling talent pool monitoring and reporting.
- Prepare and develop training policy, procedure, and training guidelines to ensure that the training programs are delivered effectively.
- Prepare, control, and evaluate training budget; to ensure the effectiveness of training budget allocation.
- Communicate all Learning and People Development Program is prompt and accurate so it can be published in Petrosea Net in order to inform HR programs to all employees.
- Monitor professional, well documented and systemized library.
- Develop, monitor and review the implementation of Graduate Development Program (GDP) ad also its activities as a strategy to enhance new employee s competencies.
- Develop handbooks, manuals, guides, and other materials so that training programs are delivered with high quality resources.
- Demonstrate willingness to learn new skill and continuously look for improvement in work processes and results.
We offer our staff a challenging and innovative work environment. An attractive salary package will be negotiated to ensure a high caliber appointment.
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: TRAINING COORDINATOR to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb.