Petro Bangun was founded by successful local Indonesia businessmen and investors who joined forces with highly experienced long time Indonesia oil industry veterans and together they identified the need to expand the businessmen’s already successful oilfield service and manufacturing operations to include close to the wellhead services such as fishing and thru tubing remedial services, equipment sales service and repair.
Petro Bangun Engineering is a chartered Indonesian National company and is committed to be a leading independent oilfield service company based in Indonesia. Our management team has combines between western business, knowledge and management experience with Indonesia opportunities and culture to provide the first of its kind multinational enterprise in Indonesia. PBE is but one part of the overall support structure offered to our customers.
We are looking for eligible candidate to join our growing company in below position:
A Tender and Contract admin responsible for supporting and compile major bid documents to strict deadlines and preparation of tenders. This will include the formatting and production of substantial documents and improving with senior management throughout your work, will be proactively to review documents and look for ways to enhance their appeal and message, as well as providing other administration with Pre-Qualification & Proposal and Tender Response submissions. As we work to our clients’ deadlines, he/she may be required to work out-of-hours on some occasions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Experience in handling the process of Tenders
- collecting tender announcements from newspaper or internet
- Consistently look to source tenders through various avenues open to the company
- When tenders arrive, assess the type of tender, client and closing date of tender to determine prioritization of all tenders
- Review and assess tenders ensuring all tender documents are received and are correct
- Review tender documents assessing scope, risks involved, tender complexity etc and provide feedback to the Tender Manager
- Compile letter of offer, tender schedules, program and other items required by the tender
- Once tender is completed incorporate all relevant details, forward to Senior Managers for review and approval prior to submission
- Liaise with client on an ongoing basis to determine progress of tender
- Make tender amendments where applicable utilizing client feedback on submitted tender
- Preparing Bank Guarantee (Bid Bond and Performance Bond) for Contract requirement
- Minimum 3 years experience in Tender and Contract.
- Strong Administration skills
- Bachelor’s Degree of Law, Business Management or Psychology
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good computer skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with detailed resume and recent photograph and put job title name on subject email.