Martabe Gold Mine is managed and operated by PT Agincourt Resources. The mine covers an area of 30 km2 that falls under the sixth generation of Contract of Work (CoW) covering a total area of 1.303 km2.
The resource based on 31 December 2018 includes 8.1 Moz of Gold and 69 Moz of Silver, with economic ore reserves of 4.5Moz gold and 34Moz silver. Production commenced at Martabe on 24 July 2012. The operating capacity of Martabe Gold Mine is 5.9Mtpa ore to produce in excess of 350,000 oz of Gold and 2-3 Moz of Silver per annum.
PT Agincourt Resources engages approximately 2,600 employees and contractors which more than 70 % have been recruited from South Tapanuli and other regions in North Sumatra.
PT Danusa Tambang Nusantara (PTDTN) is the majority shareholder of PT Agincourt Resources with a total 95% of the shareholding. The shareholders of PTDTN are PT United Tractors Tbk 60% and PT Pamapersada Nusantara 40%. These companies are part of the PT Astra International Tbk group. The 5% share ownership is owned by the Government of South Tapanuli Regency and North Sumatra Province (local governments).
To strengthen the existing maintenance management team and to ensure the achievement of the company objectives, the Martabe Gold Mine is looking for candidate to fill the role:
SUPERVISOR ELECTRICAL & INSTRUMENTATION ANCILLARIES (SCM 2003017)
This position will be based at Martabe Site in Processing Maintenance Department and reports directly to Coordinator Electrical & Instrumentations.
The role of the Electrical & Instrumentation Supervisor is to provide ‘hands-on’ support for the Electrical / Instrumentation (E&I) Coordinator and Superintendent, so as to ensure that the maintenance, modifications, servicing and installation activities carried out by the E&I maintenance team are performed in a professional, safe, diligent, timely, cost efficient and cost effective manner, whilst taking into consideration the priority requirements of the Process Plants and associated infrastructure’s electrical & instrumentation plant, equipment & apparatus being attended to.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
- Graduated from Polytechnic / Technical training institute or approved Apprenticeship with Electrical qualifications
- Possess a valid recognised Driver’s licence
- Experience in similar supervisory positions minimum 5 years within the mining, oil & gas or similar heavy industrial environment.
- A good understanding of world class mining standards and associated safety standards (ANZS, BS, IEC & ASTM)
- A good understanding of ‘Computer Maintenance Management Systems’ (CMMS)
- Experience with electrical & instrumentation maintenance, problem-solving and inspection processes.
- Thorough knowledge of occupational hazards within the mineral processing industry.
- Ability to understand and efficiently carry out written and oral instructions.
- Interpretation of engineering / electrical drawings.
- Ability to demonstrate ‘Safe Working Procedures’ to subordinates.
- Ability to estimate the amounts of labour, materials, and equipment required for tasks / projects.
- Ability to prepare reports and maintain accurate records
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualification and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject to:
Human Resources Department – PT Agincourt Resources