Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management; we are your solution provider that will help you make the most of your energy. It is a great place for top talents, ready to cross all frontiers. Make the strategic move, join our 112.000 employees and catch the chance to follow your best career path in 106 countries. Please see our website at www.schneider-electric.com
To support our rapid growth business in Indonesia, now we are looking for several positions:
Solution Center Director
- Leads the development of a regional solution center based on strategy and business plan built by respective BU/Segment teams.
- Includes responsibility of tender, engineering and project Mgt resources
- Manages the customer projects within the region, especially multi-BU
- and complex Segment focused projects.
- Responsible for the P&L success of projects on behalf of Business Units, while improving:
- Customer satisfaction
- Profitability: project execution performance, tight cost control, cash control, change management
- Solution differentiation on target Segments
- Ensure a high level of cross team collaboration:
Sales (GOGC)/Solution-Execution Center and Application Centers
- Supervise the daily operation of the tender and execution team located in the regional solution centre
- Develop solution business for the region , adapt organization and resources linked with type of solution and be always in an “ innovative “ mindset with strict control of risk ( technical / commercial ) to deliver profitable growth
- Ensure high level of coordination with different application centre to build “ comprehensive solution “ through a system approach
- Enforce the CPP rules within solution tender and execution team, adapt process to enhance link with other entities (sales, finance, services…)
- Plan, delegate and monitor work and job progress. Organize departmental resources to ensure that all work is undertaken both effectively and efficiently,
- Structure and build team with adequate resource , ensure recruitment of “ key talent “ to accompany the strategy
- Be responsible of the reporting of all tender and execution reporting (financial, quality, customer satisfaction) and set up KPI accordingly to monitor performance, BFO to be the “monitoring “ tool.
- Undertake annual performance appraisals and necessary mid-term reviews with team members in accordance with Schneider appraisal guidelines. Set objectives that will allow achievement of the Groups objectives. Identify any training needs; assist with the development of training programs and overall development of staff according to strategy.
- Master or Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or Technology Diploma (CET preferred).
- Master in Business Administration is a definite plus.
- Certification in Project Management (PMP) will be required.
- Understands and utilizes formal risk analysis tools and techniques on assigned projects.
- Experience in large O&G projects, Large size projects <5/10M€. Category A and B projects. Relative complexity with multi BU exposure. International procurement and delivery of equipment and services. Large project team and large number of suppliers and BOM quantity.
- Exposed to the entire O&G value chain (Up/Mid/Downstream), Extended exposure to at least one sub-segment (Upstream, Midstream, Downstream) of the O&G value chain through supply of equipment and services, projects and solutions. More than 5 years experience in that sub segment or those sub-segments.
- Multi-discipline projects, multi cultural environment, Multi- domain projects, electrical/automation/telecom/mechanical/civil works. Variety of geographies for third party and suppliers. Sourcing of services/equipment international. Documentation and email exchanges in not necessarily native language. Project management and delivery at different location.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and quoting POSITION / JOB TITLE in email subject to: email@example.com or Muhammad.firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 30 May 2014.