PT KALTIM PRIMA COAL (PT KPC)
SENIOR SPECIALIST – PURCHASING
- University/college degree with 5 years experiences in the areas of purchasing, inventory control, warehouse and logistic.
- Having knowledge of purchasing, custom, logistic warehousing principles and market places.
- Good analytical and numerical skills.
- Good planner, good people skills and organizing skills.
- Able to work under pressure and possess creative thinking.
- Possess qualification in Supply Chain areas from reputable organization such as Charter Institute of Purchasing and Supply or other international organization will be an advantage.
- Good communication in both written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Highly self-motivated and strong analytical skills.
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Creative, self-starter, team player and having self-integrity
Please send your application with a comprehensive CV (include Salary Expectation) and a recent photograph, within September 5th 2014 with email address:
PT KALTIM PRIMA COAL
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process