PT. Inti Brunel Teknindo is the sole agent for Brunel Energy (www.brunel.net), provides specialist personnel to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries. Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies. We have a global network with local market knowledge in 97 locations around the world. Currently, our clients are looking for some positions based in Indonesia.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Must be able to handle the end-to-end recruitment activities including Client Acquisition
- Identifying, screening and presenting candidates as well as communicating with clients accordingly
- Liaising and coordinating between clients, candidates, and team regarding any required supporting administration work necessary to complete the recruitment process
- Manage candidates throughout the interview process
- Negotiating rate/salaries for candidates closing of permanent/contract placements, and set up contracts.
- Managing administering and continuing the development of the company’s database for both candidates and clients
- When required contractor care including payroll enquiries, contract extensions and rate reviews
- Leverage candidate tracking systems to ensure future searches leverage all data gathered during the process.
- Prepare and submit monthly reports to management as required
- Actively get involved in sales visits and calls to ensure business levels continue to function are maintained and grown.
- Business development, canvassing and networking opportunities to supply personnel to companies within key sectors, oil and gas, petrochemical, general engineering
- Collaborate, Identify, and qualify new opportunities with the Account Manager and the project team
- Searching for new clients as well as maintaining relationships with our existing clients.
- Conducting periodic business and review meetings with clients
- Provide cover during absence which will require flexible work scope from time to time.
- Take the initiative for suggesting and implementing improvements across a variety of areas
- Must have proven out-of-the-box think process in Recruitment and Business Development activities
- Regularly analyze the oil and gas market and developments and initiate commercial actions.
- Degree qualifications with min. 5 years recruitment experience, preferably in oil & gas, or technical engineering recruitment for manufacturing/Civil Construction/Power/FMCG
- 3-5 years of experience in as a third-party recruiting experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, consulting, diplomacy, and conflict-resolution skills.
- Ability to work independently on projects, as team lead, and as a member of a team.
- Proven communication and networking skills.
- Must be able to withstand and work under pressure by taking ownership of your own deliveries
- Fluent in English (written/verbal).
- Indonesian only.
“Please send your CV and related documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line should state “desired position” (example: “Sr. Recruitment Consultant”). Only shortlisted candidate will be process on next step.”