RekindWorleyParsons (RW) is a Joint Operation between PT. Rekayasa Industri and PT. WorleyParsons Indonesia and is currently providing Engineering and Construction Management services for PT. Chevron Pacific Indonesia (CPI) in Duri, Riau under its Engineering and Construction Management Contract. RW is seeking qualified and highly motivated engineers and project support staff from multiple disciplines for work on a highly specialized and very high priority 18 month project assessing safety relief systems throughout CPIs entire Sumatran-based operations. A stand-alone team is being formed and will be dedicated exclusively to this effort. Successful candidates will become part of a high-energy, fast-paced project team providing invaluable technical support to the Indonesian subsidiary of one of the world’s most reputable multi-national, fully integrated oil and gas companies, Chevron Inc.
SENIOR PROCESS SAFETY ENGINEER
Work Location: Jakarta
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare and complete process safety engineering design, coordinate Contractor’s activities in development of process safety engineering deliverables.
- Provide technical consultation for Facility construction and commissioning, if it’s required to support Company’s related projects.
- Work closely with Company’s users during review sessions of deliverables.
- Provide mentoring on related process safety engineering aspects to Contractor’s Process Safety Engineers to enhance their competency.
- To provide risk management and Loss Prevention services to the various Rekind WorleyParsons Safety & Risk Management for PT. Chevron Pacific Indonesia.
- To be responsible to the performance of projects assigned to both in terms of technical capability and also commercial performance of the project.
- To promote RekindWorleyParsons Safety & Risk Management to client.
- To provide services of technical nature in meeting project requirements.
- To identify the safety engineering scope of work from basis of design.
- To be able to determine and estimate norms/schedule to conduct the scope of work.
- To be able to raise a suite of project deliverables including procedures, design basis and HES Plan & Schedules of activities
- Knowledge of HAZOP workshops, Fire & Explosion Analysis, Fire Protection related studies and Formal Safety assessments.
- Design Safety reviews/Studies, Layout, EERA, ESSA, F&G, Dropped Object, Hazardous Area, QRA, Radiation / Dispersion Analysis, Facility Siting Study.
- Active Fire Protection Design.
- Passive Fire Protection Design.
- CTR Management & progress reporting.
- Quality Assurance- Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the Safety & Risk Department.
Qualification of Personnel
- Minimum education is to possess an engineering degree (S1) or equivalent.
- The candidate shall have minimum 8 years working experience in process safety engineering works for oil & gas or petrochemical handling projects and/or facilities, with minimum 3 years of which at senior safety engineer position.
- The candidate shall have thorough knowledge on process safety engineering and be proficient with related safety software (DNV PHAST, FLARESIM, PIPENET etc) and codes/standards.
- Has experience in Risk work (QRA, FERA, etc)
- Has experience in Phast consequence modelling
- The candidate shall have high mentoring & coaching skills.
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for further process. If you find that your skill meets the requirement for number 1, 2, 3, and 4 (Jakarta base) please send your resume in PDF to email@example.com
If you find that your skill meets requirement number 5,6,7,8,9 and 10 (Riau base) please send your resume in PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also put title of applied position as email subject. Please don’t attach other document besides your own resume.