PT. Bredero Shaw Indonesia is a multinational organization servicing the oil & gas pipeline Industry worldwide; and has been operating in Indonesia for almost 30 years. We would like to invite highly motivated and competent personnel to join the team. This position is based in Batam.
Senior Process Improvement Engineer
- Responsible for the development and deployment of site wide continuous improvement initiatives (i.e. ShawCor Manufacturing System, etc) to reduce core business operating costs. Key in this effort will be: the collection and analysis of operational data, identification and prioritization of Improvement opportunities, the development of solutions and deployment plans, along with tactics to sustain the gains;
- Responsible for planning, organizing and executing continuous improvement projects from the conceptual stage through to commissioning;
- Development and integration of CI techniques Into the site culture and daily activities.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineer discipline; MBA or MSc degree will be an asset
- Min. 6 years of practical knowledge and application of manufacturing systems and process improvement techniques
- Formal training in manufacturing systems and/or world class manufacturing techniques (i.e. Lean, Process Control, DOE; Variation Reduction, etc)
- Six Sigma (green belt/black belt) or project management certified
Applicants are to send their applications to:
PT Bredero Shaw Indonesia
Jalan Hang Kesturi 1 Kav 3A1, Kawasan Industri Terpadu Kabil
Batam Island – 29467
No later than June 24th 2012