KBR is a leading global engineering, construction and services company supporting the energy, hydrocarbon, government services and civil infrastructure sectors. The company is a leader in many of the growing end-markets it serves, particularly gas monetization. Having designed and constructed, alone or with joint venture partners, more than half of the world s operating liquefied natural gas (LNG) production capacity over the past thirty (30) years, KBR offers a wide range of services through its Upstream, Downstream, Technology, Services, Government and Infrastructure, and Ventures business segments.
To fulfill the requirements in the recently awarded Projects the Jakarta Engineering Office seeks talented and experienced Indonesian nationals to fill the following positions
SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEERS (Code: SPE)
The candidate should be a graduate from reputable University with the following qualifications:
- Having at least 10-15 years of relevant experience in multinational and/or local EPC companies related to process design for Offshore/Onshore Oil & Gas Facilities, Refining and Petrochemicals Projects with emphasis on Design Engineering (FEED or Basic Engineering, Detailed Engineering) and construction
- Familiar with Codes and Standards for the Oil & Gas Industry, such as API, ASME, TEMA, etc
- Strong leadership and team alignment skills
- Capable of providing technical guidance and consultation to designers, engineers, associates and others on technical interpretations
- Capable of generating PFD, UFD, Heat and Material Balance (HMB), P&ID development, equipment sizing, hydraulic calculation and line sizing, relieve valve sizing and blowdown calculation
- Capable of providing Process deliverables and datasheet for equipment (pump, special piping item and instrumentations)
- Experience in HAZOP meeting, deliver Safe Chart, Cause & Effect, ESD Logic Diagram, study reports and analysis for Process and Utility Systems
- Software skill required: HYSYS (Process Design Simulations), Flarenet, PIPESIM, PIPEHASE, PRO/Il and Aspen Plus
- CML / STRUCTURAL (Code: D-CS)
- PROCESS SYSTEM (Code: D-PS)
- INSTRUMENTATION/ CONTROLS (Code: D-CSE)
- ELECTRICAL (Code: D-EL)
- PIPING (Code: D-PP)
The candidate should at least be a graduate with certificate or Diploma from reputable Technical School / University with the following qualifications:
- Having a minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in Offshore/Onshore Oil & Gas Facilities and Petrochemical Projects
- Familiar with the relevant Codes and Standards related to the industry
- Software skill required: 3-D CAD (PDMS), 2-D AutoCAD and/or Microstation
- Additional software skill required for Process System Designers: Smart Plant P&ID
- Additional software skill required for Instrumentation/Controls Designers: In Tools
- COST SPECIAUST, (Code: CS)
The candidate should have at least Diploma in Engineering or related disciplines with at least 5 years of experience in a Cost Specialist role. Familiar with forecasting, trending, change management, management system and cost knowledge.
- SCHEDULER / PLANNER (Code: SPS / PS)
The candidate should have Degree / Diploma in Engineering or related disciplines with at least 5 years of experience as a scheduler/planner and capable to operate PRIMAVERA. Familiar using Critical Path Method – Analyze schedule, produces curves, histogram and Bar chart schedules, develop and implement physical progress measurement systems.
- Good command of both written and spoken English & Bahasa Indonesia
- Good Communications Skills, Interpersonal Skills and Team Player
- Good HSE Awareness and Trustworthy
- Willing to take Overseas Assignment
Interested candidates should send their resume in English to FJKTREC@kbr.com mentioning the position applied in the subject of the email within 25 May 2010:
Please DO NOT send scanned certificates, transcripts and reference letters. ONLY SHORT-LISTED candidates will be contacted for further interview.