We are one of the world’s leading public relations and communications consulting firm, with a truly global office network and an extensive presence in the Asia Pacific region. We are looking for a dedicated professional to join our team in Indonesia.
Senior Manager, Finance and Administration
You will be responsible for the local financial and business reporting management, policy and control, regulatory compliance, ensuring the efficient day-to-day running of the business operations (including aspects related to human resources, third party vendor and office administration) and providing support to the Indonesia office management team. At the same time, you will work closely with the Singapore finance and administrative team in implementation of business processes and policies.
- A qualified accountant; experience with international auditor firm is an advantage
- At least 9 years’ experience with progressive management responsibility; experience with multinational and listed companies especially service-oriented firm is an advantage
- Knowledge of Indonesia’s tax and labor regulations
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple deadlines in a fast paced and challenging environment
Please send your CV and include expected salary by March 15, 2009 to: BMindonesia.HR@bm.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted