G-Resources is an Asia-Pacific gold company, based and listed in Hong Kong, and is operating the Martabe Gold Mine in North Sumatera. Having poured our first gold bars, the mine and processing plant is now focused on achieving the ramp up phase to go into full production. The open cut mine, with an average strip ratio of less than 1.4:1, and a conventional processing circuit incorporating jaw crushing, SAG and ball milling and CIL, is targeting to initially process 4.5mtpa to produce 250,000 ounces of gold and 3 million ounces of silver annually. The Martabe Gold Mine is striving to maintain an excellent track record in responsible mining practices, and clear commitment to compliance to mining regulations as well as developing and managing mining activities with the involvement of local communities.
Senior Accountant (FN 0874)
This position will be based in Martabe project and reports directly to the Accountant Superintendent.
The role of this position will be responsible to:
- Supervise the management accountant and account payables
- To be responsible for the accounts payable system. Ensure all payments are reviewed, processed and approved accordingly
- Contribute to the preparation of monthly and year end management accounts and statutory financial statements
- Manage Fixed Assets
- Liaise with auditors during the interim and annual audits – both accounting and taxation
- Support Accounting Superintendent in the implementation of Group Finance initiatives Provide assistance to Operations Manager and Finance Manager/Commercial Manager as requested.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
- S1 Degree majoring in Accounting/Taxation
- Min 3 years experience in Senior Accountant level
- Able to operate computer (MS Office)
- Good command in English
- Able to operate Pronto
- Have an experience in Mining company
- Have an experience as auditor in KAP
Applications, including full details of applicant s qualifications, experiences and work history, should be sent not later than 22th September 2012 to:
HR & Admin Department – PT Agincourt Resources
Or email: email@example.com
Please put the position title & code (FN 0874) on your application subject
Only short listed candidates will be notified for further processes